Friday, October 14, 2005

TOB teaser

I apologize. I said I would unveil my “TOB might be the best coach in the history of BC” post this week and it is not up. I’ve been busy and I am still trying to get my arms around all the data and make a clear case for my point of view. My hope is to have it out during one of the long breaks surrounding the Virginia Tech game. In the meantime here are some things to chew on.


-- Of current ACC coaches, TOB is third in wins at his current school.
He is fourth in total wins.


-- TOB has more wins at BC than all of the Big East coaches have at their current schools.


-- TOB has more wins at BC than nine of the coaches in the Pac 10 have at their current schools.


-- TOB has more wins at BC than seven of the current coaches in the Big Ten have at their current schools.


-- TOB has more wins at BC than nine of the current coaches in the Big XII have at their current schools.


-- TOB has more wins at BC than 11 of the coaches in the SEC have at their current school.

Now longevity doesn’t equal greatness, but it is another sign of pretty goodness.

No comments: