Friday, December 09, 2005

Buffs under the bus

I was at BC in the mid-90s and could fill this blog with numerous scandalous and potentially libelous stories about all the athletic teams. But at the end of the day, it is just not my style. However, I can’t get enough of other people doing it to their schools -- so welcome to Mendelnation. Jeff starts us off with a little player gambling and teases about more to come. I don’t know Jeff, but my cousin does, so I think there is probably more truth to his stories than most CU fans would like to believe. I’ll wait to see what else he has to say. Maybe Jeff will ask me to guest blog when CU hires TOB.

1 comment:

Mendel said...

Not trying to blow the whistle on my beloved Buffaloes. Just providing my readers with the entertainment they have come to expect.
- Mendel