Monday, December 24, 2007

Holiday links

Jon Loyte is keeping the Salem News up to date on the bowl week.


Here is what some of the other Seniors are saying about the game.


Michigan State will be without their best passrusher for the game.


Another bonus for the BC band -- they get to be in a Champs Bowl parade.


The Spartans will have a New England native on their offensive line.


BC recruit Ryan Quigley is mentioned briefly in this article. Still no word on if he'll be kicking and punting.


Bill McGovern was honored as one of the top assistants in the Northeast.


Here is a look at the type of kid BC recruits.

1 comment:

Big Jack Krack said...

Here's a good article:

http://www.boston.com/sports/articles/2007/12/25/where_eagles_care/

I'm really getting focused on this game now - I hope we are able to score early and sustain the momentum. I hope we make our extra points and field goals. I hope we play tough defense and I hope some breaks go our way.

Go BC