Monday, June 17, 2013

More team previews and other links

I thought this preview of our team from a Virginia Tech perspective was fair. Like others, this writer thinks much of the season's success will come down to Amidon,Rettig and Day.

BC is still involved with Virginia athlete Trace McSorley.

Did you see BC's campaign for "Where's Baldwin?" The idea is sort of BC's own version of Where's Waldo or Flat Stanley. I actually like the idea and think it will probably produce some fun pics...and a few that BC would probably not approve (but will make me laugh).

The Bowl predictions should start coming out in the next few weeks. This one has BC missing out.

1 comment:

JBQ said...

This evaluation was from the Roanoke Times. I thought that it was well done. The main "grab you" was the fact of 4 3000 yard passers in Flutie, Foley, Ryan, and Rettig. It was also stated that in the last six years there were only two teams with 10-2 and 2-10 seasons in BC and Kansas. Addazio appears well respected in every piece that I have read. I have to believe that BC will go 6-6.