Friday, October 04, 2013

Soccer loses and other links

Men's Soccer lost to No. 8 Maryland Friday. The loss moved them to 2-2-1 in ACC play.

CJ Parsons got the Globe treatment. I am glad things worked out for him. I never understood why Spaz didn't take more Northeastern transfers. I know they weren't elite players, but some of their upperclassmen might have helped our depth and only cost us a scholarship for one year.

If you get a chance read the Herald's write up of the Emerald Isle Classic against Army. I cannot recall the last time a Boston paper did a special section on BC sports.

The men's basketball team named Ryan Anderson and Joe Rahon team captains. I hope that failing to elect Dennis Clifford again has nothing to do with Clifford's potential availability this season.

Volleyball lost to NC State.

Field Hockey beat UNH.

1 comment:

FakeShalomTfree said...

Spaz didn't take Northeastern players because that would have been the logical thing to do.